Monday, December 19, 2011

i need him~

hahahaha..
tu adlah 1 statement yg ngade dan sye tau sgt merimskn c dye sye..

dearie my dear,,
huhu..
i really need but sometime i need my own space to know my life..
to describe about myself
to know btter bout me..
hahaha..
n anything else..
hahaha
i don't need something else..
i only need ur coperatin while u in me..
hahaha..
i know its my fault to let keep u waiting on me..
from..
11 untill 5.
n its true when u scold me n worry bout me..
n theres more reason 4 u to jeles when i'm chatting wif another boy..
hahaha..

okok..
sye dh tak ad idea dh nk speaking2 nie..
hahaha..
abang i know that u really love me..
n i love u more!

abang i sing this song every moment when i thinking of u..

a thousand year from christina perri

''darling don't be afraid i've love u for thousand years
love u for a thousand more..''

hahaha..
i hope u like thiss..

i nver felt this wif another guy before..
but wif u its not like that at all..

hahaha..

thank my lovely abang..



*sorry curi dri fb abang..
hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment